Welcome to Vision317

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Wreckless

Re-Release   11/25/2017

Dear users

We're nearing the re-release of Vision317. 
      While we're still in the process of adding things please suggest things that you feel should be added
      to the server. Anything from shops, to items. Your ideas are what fuels us to build a bigger and better server 
      for you all to enjoy.  - Vision317 Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vern

Why the server is down

Hello Visioneers!

So, some of you guys might say that "the server is dying", yes I can see that.

I've been busy with another server that'll be dropping soon, that server is called "Rapidpk".

It's been a project I've been working on with my buddies for over 5 months now.

If you wanna go check it out, go to http://rapidpk.net/forums

Vision317 will not be shutting down, I've put it down until I decide to put it back up.

Sincerely, Vern

We can't wait for the release of RapidPK.

My inactivity of late has also been due to working with a few friends on a sever.
Along with working.

- Wreckless

soooo.... gg the $200 or so i donated...

will our donator ranks and stuff go to other server then?

seems pretty unfair we donate all that money and server gets shut down and we lose it ?, will u give us our donator and stuff on new server ? i donated 240$ .

At this point Vision317 isn't shut down. The developers have taken sometime to work on it and to get things working on the other server.

From my understanding, RapidPK will be up shortly and ranks will follow over (Donator) as majority of your donations went to
keeping vision online and helping fund RapidPK development.

However this is what I'm saying and @Vern may say otherwise.

@Coxy I've seen your message and attempting to dispute a payment after receiving the purchase and using we
Will follow back and counter that dispute. You got what you payed for, items in game and rank. You used both over the time
we were online.

However if you'd like to attempt the dispute we will respond.

- Wreckless

On 7/16/2017 at 6:36 PM, caadance said:

will our donator ranks and stuff go to other server then?

Yeah it will.