Sign in to follow this  
Guru

I'm Guwu

Heyyo people,

My name's Dave but I'm way more known under other names across various of servers, forums and games. You may remember me as Guwu or Guru, it doesn't really matter. If you're really one of the OG's you will know me by the name of Kanguru. I am currently 19 years old and I have recently been promoted as one of the Server Supports on Vision317 because of my activity, loyalty and constant reports of bugs and suggestions. I really appreciate Vision317 and it's staff team and I see huge potential in the server. I look forward to working with them even further.

I'm currently studying for Accounting; Business Administrator, I've been doing this study for 2 years now and I really like how it all starts to turn out. Everything that I do with my study is what I do at my work or internships. I'm also managing a gas station I've been working at for the last 3 years. Other than that my life isn't that all crazy like.

I believe that's all, I hope to see y'all in-game!

Peace out.

• Thanks 1

Hello,

Great to see you here mate, and wonderful introduction.

Accounting plus Business Administrator is quite a task on hand, I wish you well on your studies.

Welcome to to Vision317, I am sure I will see plenty of you, thank you for supporting Vision317.

- Brian C. (aka) Mr 0